COVID-19 UPDATE – Our office is open to see patients (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00 to 5:00 Tuesday 9:00 to 1:00 and closed Friday) and Dr. Willard is operating and scheduling procedures. We are continuing to adhere to our COVID-19 protocol for disinfecting, social distancing, prescreening patients, and restricting access to our office to patients and one(1) caregiver (if needed). Wearing a mask is recommended.
Surgery patients are being scheduled and we are offering in office consultations for patients. New patients are being accepted. Scheduling is done with social distancing between patients to allow for disinfecting and limited contact in the waiting area.
Saving Face Medical Spa is now open! The new procedures for patients and our staff of Saving Face are outlined below. We appreciate your patience and loyalty during this time. Jamie is excited to see you and catch up. If you have any questions please call 336-886-1667
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will send you the information needed for ordering.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility.
- We are conducting pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
- Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance. Please arrive at your designated appointment time. If you arrive early we ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors until time for your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken prior to your appointment. If you have a fever(greater then 100.4), cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled. We will ask prescreening questions.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment. This includes children. Once checked in your caregiver may be asked to wait in the car.
- Visits to the office are by appointment only. If you need a product, please call ahead so that we can have the order ready and schedule a time for you to pick up or arrange to ship to you.
- Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers.
- We require that you wear a face-covering before your appointment and immediately after.
- We have New patient forms on line at www.plasticsurgerync.com. Please complete new patients forms by clicking on the About Us section on the website, then click on Saving Face forms. Print and fill out to bring with you.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office. You will be required to wash your hands before the start of your service.
- Jamie will be wearing a mask and face shield to protect both patient and provider. Jamie will be wearing gloves for each service.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have been sick within the last two weeks before your appointment, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been around anyone who has been sick or diagnosed with COVID-19, you will be rescheduled once you have been quarantined for two weeks. If you or your household have traveled outside the country or visited a location that is considered a “hot spot” you will need to reschedule.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time. To request an appointment, please click below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Saving Face Medical Spa
Piedmont Plastic Surgery, PA